YogaPaws, born from love in Southern California, is a mother/daughter adventure which began in 2001 and officially launched in 2003. Gail (mother) and Jamie (daughter) share a love for travel and yoga which lead to the natural development of YogaPaws, The Wearable Yoga Mat. Since then, they have embarked on a journey of love and working dedication to produce the best “Paws” possible. YogaPaws have been a product and company that cares about spreading the love and allowing all yogi’s around the world to enjoy a non-slip practice anytime, anywhere.
YogaPaws “Elite” Yoga Gloves and Socks
- Ergonomically Designed
- 4 Unisex Sizes
- Available in Rich Colors
- Ridiculously Durable
- 5mm of Padded Support
Patented Design: Non Slip, Durable, and Comfortable
Available in 4 Unisex Sizes and a Multitude of Colors
What Makes YogaPaws Different?
- Ergonomic Design
- Flexible, Body Conforming Material
- Absorbent, Microfiber Lining
- Breathable Mesh for Optimum Comfort
- Durable, Natural Rubber
- Patented Design
Padded – Ideal for:
The Maximalist — those in need of wrist support or foot support or those who love a little bit of cushion.
Perfect for inversion lovers or outdoor yogis.
(Elite version available here )
YogaPaws Sizing Chart
Instructions for Finding Your Size:
- Place your non-dominant hand on a piece of paper.
- Mark a line on either side of your hand’s knuckles.
- Measure the distance between your two lines using a ruler (or ruler app), to the nearest ¼ “
- Using your measurement, find your Size above.
- 95% of YogaPaws’ wearers will be the same size in both the Gloves and Socks. If after receiving your set, you find you need a different size in either the Gloves or Socks (or both), don’t worry! We offer free Size Exchanges. Simply send us a message and we’ll get you taken care of. 🙂
- Did you measure in between two sizes? No worries! Just choose the smaller of the sizes — YogaPaws are meant to fit super snug at first as they will stretch out to fit the particulars of your hands and feet, within the first few hours of activewear.
- When you get your YogaPaws, don’t just try them on, practice in them! They will feel very different when in action. This is how to tell if the sizing is correct for you.
- Size 1 – Women’s XS – for petite hands.
- Size 2 – Women’s Regular – fits 80% of women.
- Size 3 – Women’s Wide / Men’s Narrow – for larger women’s hands or narrow men’s hands.
- Size 4 – Men’s Regular – fits average-sized Men’s hands.
THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL YOGA MAT: The Yoga brand with a cult following. Leave your yoga exercise mat at home. YogaPaws Grip Gloves and Grip Socks easily fit in your handbag or pocket
SUPERIOR GRIP and PADDED COMFORT: No sticky dots. Our Anti Slip gloves and socks are lined with a full layer of Natural Rubber. Theperfect addition to a slippery mat. Padded cushion for those in need of wristsupport or just love practising inversion, downward dog
VERSATILE: Yoga Paws Non Slip Gloves and Non Slip Socks are ideal for multiple fitness activities including Yoga, Pilates, Training, Gymnastics, Stand-Up Paddleboarding and Cycling, Yoga Mat for home and outdoor exercise mat
PATENTED ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Super sleek fingerless design allows for full range of motion and exterior seams offer the best in ergonomic comfort. Lined with terry to wick moisture away from sweaty hands and feet
NON-TOXIC: YogaPaws Yoga Gloves and Yoga Socks are harmless to the environment and will not cause allergies or irritation of the skin. They’re also completely Latex-Free and Silicon-Free