Suitable for stretching
- Use during yoga and Pilates to help extend your reach and develop core muscle strength
Stability and support
- The yoga brick is used for cushioning within inversions. The block ensures extra stability and support during yoga or Pilates exercises. It can be placed under your hands, feet or spine to ensure correct alignment.
- The yoga bolster is perfectly suitable for exercise, fitness, yoga, stretching, body shaping, health training, fits for gym
- Adjust your yoga posture
- Increase flexibility
- Assist the body to achieve some movement
- Prevent high difficulty strain
- Correct your spine
- Support different parts of your body
3D geometric cutting
Multi color for choice
water and moisture resistance
Pressure and stretch resisitance
- 100% Non Toxic
- Moisture resistance
- Easy to clean
- Simple design
- 3D geometric cutting
- 12 water chestnut golden proportion
The yoga bolster is made of high-quality EVA foam materials, which are high density, non-toxic and stretch-resistant
Easy to clean
If you need to clean the block after practice, please just simply wipe down the block with water or if you need more of a clean, then use a mixture of soap and water. The block can be dried with a towel or simply left to air dry.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Humanization design:High Density Foam Blocks 3D geometry cutting with bevelled edges(12 water chestnut golden proportion),easy and comfortable for gripping.
Hight quality:made of high-quality EVA foam materials,which are high density,Non-slip,non-toxic and compression-resistant,not easy to deform.
Moisture-proof:waterproof and sweatproof,make you hands comfortable during yoga sports,The block can be dried with a towel or simply left to air dry.
Lightweight and portable:(Net Weight:120g,size:9.0*5.9*3.1inch)Ideal for Trip,Studio,At home.Perfect for yoga,Pilates,daily exercise,or physical therapy,deepen stretches, Assist with hard-to-reach poses,improve flexibility, strengthen and tone muscles, and add challenge to workouts.
MODIFY + ALIGN: Use under your hands, feet or seat (meditation) to ensure the proper alignment needed in order to safely support and modify poses to suit your level of flexibility If you feel tight, don’t risk injury and grab a block or two.